Have you started using Alpha Hydroxy Acids yet? You should! Alpha Hydroxy Acids, or AHAs as they are commonly referred to, have been around for more than 20 years. They are made from natural fruit acids and are one of the simplest, easiest things you can use to help improve the appearance of skin. They are a natural chemical exfoliants. AHAs gently loosen glue-like bonds that hold dead skin cells to the surface. Removing the dead skin cells sends a message to the body that it needs to produce new cells. This promotes cellular turnover and brings newer, healthier, fresher skin cells to the surface so skin looks radiant and glowing.
These are just a few of the benefits of using Alpha Hydroxy Acids:
- They work on all skin types.
- They help to reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles.
- They help to even skin tone and texture.
- They help skin feel softer and smoother.
- They help to improve acne or problem-prone skin.
- They help to unclog pores.
- They help to reduce the appearance of scars.
- They help to increase collagen production.
- Unlike other skin care treatments, you will continue to see improvement the longer you use them.
So why should you use Alpha Hydrox over another brand of Alpha Hydroxy Acid? Alpha Hydrox products are formulated with the proper pH level. All of our formulas include other highly effective ingredients like hyaluronic acid. We are committed to making only effective high quality products. Best of all, Alpha Hydrox products are truly affordable. All our products are less than $20 and many cost about $10.
Don’t believe us? Find out for yourself! Read the reviews on Amazon.com or dermstore.com. Watch the video reviews on YouTube or visit our Facebook page and read what others have said about our products. Then decide for yourself. New isn’t always better. Alpha Hydrox has been around for more than 20 years for one very good reason; it’s still The One That Works!
For our full line of products and more information visit http://www.neotericcosmetics.com/alpha-hydrox/products/new-generation.html